Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crystal Kegel Wand Review- 3 stars




Let me start off by saying I love how discreet the shipping is from Fantasy Gifts...


Anything I order always arrives as nondescript as possible.  The product always arrives in plain packaging with a different name in the return address spot. 

The item was packaged very well within the box.  The glass toy was protected well inside it's own box, as well as being surrounded by peanuts for added security.  I gave it a little shake before I opened it and nothing even moved inside the box. 

The Crystal Kegel Exerciser inside was in a white box with a “actual size” picture on the front.  The sides of the box had little windows to peek in to see the toy.  There were dimension and general care instructions on the outside of the box, but nothing else.

I was very glad that I was not new to kegel exercisers since there were no instructions on how to use this for strengthening pelvic wall muscles.  These are the muscles responsible for the contractions you feel during orgasm. Working the pelvic floor with a wand like this will lead to increased pleasure.  If I were a beginner I may have wound up needing to search instructions online.

Using this as a kegel exerciser turned out to be a bit challenging.  In the past I have used a weighted bead system.  Insert, stand up, and force yourself to hold that weight inside.  Maximizing the use of the pelvic floor muscles.   This product is long and cumbersome to use in an upright position, and I felt that lying down to use it defeated the purpose.

Now, on to the big positives- this worked wonderfully as a glass dildo!  I adored the feel of the glass, very smooth and seamless.  This definitely needs to be used with a little lube, but then it is all good.  The graded size was very enjoyable and it is a beautiful piece. 

I also tried some temperature play with this piece.  Made of glass, it is very easy to heat it up under hot tap water.  I also tried icing it by submerging it in a bowl of ice water.  Wow, let the fun begin!  It took both temperature extremes like a champ and maintained the temperatures longer than I would have thought. 

I gave this piece 3 out of 5 stars.  I think it is poorly designed for its intended purpose.  This would be much more effective marketed as a glass wand or dildo vs. a kegel exerciser.   Overall it was a fun toy, once I got a little creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment